What Causes Pimples?
Pimples are inflammatory disease of the skin. It can occur on any parts of our body, but the most common sites on our body that pimples mostly appear is on our face, our neck or we can say pimples usually appears in the upper parts of our body. Usually the cause of pimples is when the natural skin oil that is excreted by the sebaceous glands does its moisturizing work then it drains off. When the skin pore (escape route) is blocked or clogged up, the excess oil and dead cells may form as what we called pimples.
Are there any more causes of pimples?
To find out, we gathered a list of what causes pimples that most people are saying. If some of the causes of pimples can be avoided, then we know what to do in order to prevent pimples from occurring.
List of what causes pimples that most people say:
- For women, it is the start of menstrual cycle. This is due to the imbalance of the body that is undertaking.
- Stress, it is common to people to say that their having pimples because of stress, which is true. But it is hard to avoid being stressed. But we must try our best to have a good amount of sleep as much as possible. For some teenagers, they’re saying that they are experiencing pimples because they are in love. Maybe because they think too much about their bf or gf at night, that they don’t have enough sleep.
- Diets, eating oily and sugary foods. Avoid eating too much food that is oily and sugary, I am not saying that you stop eating those kinds of food. But try to put it on a minimum.
- Pollution and dust are some of the major factors that cause our pimples. So before going to bed, it is a good habit to clean our face with water together with a mild facial wash. Dove facial wash is mild on skin. Using soap and some face cleansers that are strong can cause pimples, this is due to our skin compatibility issues. So I suggest go for the products that is mild on skin, then observe your skin if it has improvements to know that the product your using is right for you.
- Oily face. If you have an oily face, clean it using a clean cloth. Because oil in the face that are not eliminated immediately can eventually clog in your pores resulting to pimples.
- Heavy make ups. Similar in having an oily face which can clog out the pores resulting to pimples.
- Some people say, eating nuts can cause pimples. But there is no concrete evidence that will support such claim. But I believe nuts won’t cause pimples.
- Genes. Acne or pimples can be inherit by members of the family that also are suffering from acne problems. Severe cases known as cystic acne usually come from heredity.
Now we have learned of some of the common causes of pimples. When you’re suffering from pimples and you think that what causes your pimples is on the list, so better try to avoid not do the things that causes your pimples (of course except for the genes that cannot be avoided). It is very effective to eliminate pimples and we will get good results if we are treating pimples while avoiding the things that cause our pimples. Here are more information on how to treat pimples effectively.
What Causes Pimples
Don’t forget to click the Google +1 button if you find it helpful.